The house we will be staying at is located at 8 Peaks View Drive in the
The house name is Peaks
View Lodge (changed from Moose Dreams at the time of our initial
reservation). It is owned by Brad & Melissa Levine from the east coast
of Florida. Brad Levine’s phone # 954-461-8185. The VRBO property is
# 574672 and the reservation # is HA-S1G5NY.
HERE IS A WEB VIDEO OF OUR PLACE IN WINTER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvkCT-9wgs8
HERE IS A WEB VIDEO OF OUR PLACE IN WINTER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvkCT-9wgs8
Moonlight Basin is 40 miles from Bozeman. Check-in is technically 4:00 pm and check-out
10:00 a.m. but this might change a bit if no one is in the day before us.
This house is 1020 miles from the intersection of I-94 and 494, therefore
about a 16 hour drive, for those who are considering driving. Directions
to the house are:
I-94W for 835 miles
I-94W becomes I-90W for 146 miles
Take US-191/Main St (exit 309) toward I-90 Bus. for 0.3 miles
Merge onto US-191 toward Bozeman/W Yellowstone for 8.9 miles
Turn left onto Gallatin Rd/US-191 S for 34 miles
Turn right onto Lone Mountain Trl/MT-64 for 10.1 miles
Lone Mountain Trl becomes Saddle Rd for 0.26 miles
Turn right to stay on Saddle Road for 0.23 miles
Take the 1st left onto Diamond Hitch Rd. for 0.18 miles
Take the 2nd left onto Peaks View Drive
No comments:
Post a Comment